Dr. Emerald Nguyen, D.D.S. M.S.D.
Specialist in Orthodontics
- Dr. Nguyen graduated Magna Cum Laude and earned her B.S. degree in Psychobiology at the University of California, Los Angeles
- Dr. Nguyen was a part of the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society (Top 10% of graduating class)
- Dr. Nguyen received her D.D.S. from the University of California, San Francisco, where she served as the American Student Dental Associate President.
- Dr. Nguyen then received her MS in Oral and Craniofacial Sciences and a certificate in Orthodontics at the Division of Orthodontics at UCSF
- Member of: American Association of Orthodontics (AAO), American Board of Orthodontists (ABO), and the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists (PCSO).
- UCSF Orthodontics, Chief Resident in January – December, 2013
- UCSF Orthodontics, Junior Chief Resident in January – December, 2012