Dr. Kimberly H. Kim, D.D.S. M.S.D. Ph.D.
Implant Specialist and Founder of iSmile Dental
- Served as a Research Associate at King’s Dental College, London University, UK.
- Served as a Chief Clinical Professor in the Dentistry Department at SCH University Hospital.
- Obtained Ph.D. in Dental Materials, Prosthodontics and M.S.D. in Prosthodontics at the Graduate school of Dentistry in Seoul National University (SNU).
- Trained in the Prosthodontic Specialty Program (Prosthodontist – Specializes in the Esthetic Restoration and Replacement of Teeth) for 36 Months at the Dental Clinic of Seoul National University Hospital (SNUH).
- Has Practiced since 1998 as Doctor of Dental Surgery.
- More than 20 Years: Dedicated and Skilled Prosthodontist Experienced in Implant Surgery, Root Canal Therapy, Restoration and Extraction.
- More than 20 Years: Treated more than 5000 Successful Cases of Extensive Implant Treatment, Including Surgery and Prosthodontic Restoration.
- Graduated as Summa Cum Laude, Dental School, Seoul National University (SNU).
- Invisalign®, ClearCorrect™, Incognito™ and Insigna™ Preferred Provider.
- Acquired Conscious Sedation Permit.
- As an Active Member of AO (Academy of Osseointegration) and ICP (International College of Prosthodontists), Dr. Kim Offers Advanced Specialized Knowledge about the Science and Clinical Applications of Implant and Prosthodontic Dentistry.
- Member of: Academy of Osseointegration (AO), International College of Prosthodontists (ICP), International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association (CDA), Santa Clara County Dental Society (SCCDS), and Mid-Peninsula Dental Society (MPDS).
- Has served as assistant clinical professor, volunteer at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), Preventive and Restorative Dental Science Dept.