Dr. Jonathan Hurng, D.D.S.
Specialist in Pediatrics
- Dr. Jonathan (Jon) Hurng was born in Lafayette, Louisiana but grew up in Cupertino, California.
- He graduated from the University of California, San Diego with a B.S. in Bioengineering.
- Dr. Hurng received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) and completed his general practice residency at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, where he served as a part-time faculty.
- He completed his Master of Public Health and in conjunction with his specialty training in pediatric dentistry at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA).
- During his free time Dr. Hurng enjoys watching movies, traveling, kickboxing, and playing video games with his wife, Joy.
- Dr. Hurng is thankful to be a member of the iSmile Dental healthcare team and aims to provide quality care to children throughout the Bay Area communities.