Dr. Joy Chang, D.D.S. M.S.D.
Specialist in Orthodontics
Board-Certified Diplomate on the American Board of Orthodontics
- Dr. Chang received her B.S. in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering from John Hopkins University.
- She received her Doctorate in Dental Surgery from the University of California, San Francisco.
- She then went on to earn her Master in Dental Science and Certificate in Orthodontics from the University of Connecticut.
- Dr. Chang has earn multiple research awards from the American Association of Orthodontics Foundation, Northeastern Society of Orthodontics, the Harry Sicher Award from the American Association of Orthodontics, and the Cancer Research Training Award at the National Cancer Institute, NIH.
- Dr. Chang volunteers through the Alliance From Smiles on Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery Missions.
- During her free time, she enjoys cooking, doing yoga, and traveling to new places.
- She is fluent in Mandarin Chinese.