Dr. Renie Ikeda, D.D.S. M.S.
Specialist in Orthodontics
Board-Certified Diplomate on the American Board of Orthodontics
- Dr. Ikeda graduated with Highest Distinction in Integrative Biology at the University of California, Berkeley
- Dr. Ikeda received a university medal for most distinguished graduating senior candidate
- Dr. Ikeda received her D.D.S. from the University of California, San Francisco.
- Dr. Ikeda then received her MS in Oral and Craniofacial Sciences and a certificate in Orthodontics at the Division of Orthodontics at UCSF
- MDr. Ikeda speaks Japanese, English, conversational Korean and has a working knowledge of French
- UCSF, Robert W. Rule Award: Highest Potential to Succeed in the Profession – June, 2011
- UCSF, American Association of Orthodontics Student Award – June, 2011
- UCSF, California Dental Association Community Leadership Award – June, 2011
- UCSF, American Academy of Orofacial Pain Outstanding Senior Award – June, 2011